<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 11, 2006

One Last Shot at a Comeback 

I've decided to break the silence and try once again for a comeback...

I can't really explain why I haven't posted, or why I hid (but not deleted) my archives. Something about this summer just made me rethink bearing my life on the internet, especially the parts that inspire all sorts of outrageous comments. However, I love to write, and I've really loved keep this up, so I'm going to give it one last shot.

My fear is that one day I'll be a newstory...one of those bloggers who upset their employer and subsequently ended up fired. I would never want to jeopardize my career, whether by getting fired, scaring off potential clients, etc. I can just imagine a whole array of things that could happen (and have happened to others).

So, I'm going to return and try and say all the things I want to say without jeopardizing the legal career that I've worked so hard to build. Sounds like a tall order!

I'm planning a series of posts over the next 24 hours (before I lose my nerve or my urge to write). The first will be a look back on the first half of my summer. Next, I'll tackle the second half of my summer. Then I'll work on a post about how I feel about transferring schools now that it's been a year. I'm also going to throw in a post somewhere about baseball, as that passion has seen new life this summer.

Not sure if anyone is out there reading this anymore since I've been gone so long, but here goes...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?