<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The New LawSclBarbie 

I know it's been awhile, but I am back. I have lots to share about the first half of my summer, but I'll split it into several different posts over the next week or so. As for now, you may have noticed that all my archives are gone. I've discontinued archiving and deleted the links to my old posts. The past is the past and I'm ready to move on. Hopefully things will be a little less heated around here. After working in a big firm this summer I finally feel like an adult and like a lawyer (or at least a lawyer-to-be). I'm going to try to keep that in mind as I post from here on out.

I hope everyone has had a lovely summer so far. I'll be back soon with more about what I've been doing the past 8 weeks!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?